|Czas trwania zabiegu:||20 - 90 minut|
|Rekomendowana ilość zabiegów:||Indywidualnie|
Choose a salon, to know the price of the treatment. The treatment is available in the salons: Gdańsk, Kalisz, Gdynia, Poznań, Warszawa, Egejska, Warszawa, Hanki Czaki
When you are not satisfied with your tatto anymore, there is an easy way to remove it - a treatment in Laser DeLux® by the high-tech device - Alma® Harmony XL
The permanent makeup cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- kidneys diseases
- multiple sclerosis
- some medicines (e.g. Accutane)
- vascular diseases
- peripheral vascular disease
- a bleeding disorder
- rheumatoid arthritis
- mental disorders
- chronic diseases.
At Laser DeLux, we use only the high-tech devices. We offer our clients the most effective tattos removal treatment by Alma Harmony XL laser, which brings spectacular results.
How many treatments are necessary to remove tattoo completely?
Removing tatto after one treatment is practically impossible. Number of treatments depends on a few factors: colour or number of colours which occurs in tattoo, it’s biggest, the density of the dye, it’s type, tattoo’s depth, skin colour and the client’s individual laser reaction.
Amateur tattoos need 4-5 treatments to complete removal. In contrast, the proffesional ones require 6-8 treatments. It is necessary to have 6-8 weeks break from every treatment.
Before the treatment
It is not necessary to prepare the skin in a particular way prior to the treatment. The skin should be clean, without pathological exanthemas. The treatment has to be preceded with the consultation.
Owing to a unique cooling system, discomfort throughout the treatment is inconsiderable and there is no need of anesthesia. A treatment may be followed by a short-term (up to 2 days) slight redness and edema. If intensive, it is not necessary to reduce the patient’s activities.
- Kosmetolog założy Ci specjalne okulary ochronne przed zabiegiem
- Przy użyciu lasera kosmetolog odparowywuje barwnik z tatuażu
- Usunięcie tatuażu podczas jednego zabiegu jest praktycznie niemożliwe, a ich liczba zależy od kilku czynników: koloru lub ilości kolorów występujących w tatuażu, wielkości, gęstości barwnika, jego typu, głębokości tatuażu, koloru skóry oraz indywidualnej reakcji na laser.
After the treatment we recommend:
- not to expose the skin to the sun (or solarium) for minimum one month following the treatment
- to protect the skin with high SPF, because the UV radiation may cause discolorations
- not to apply irritating or drying agents onto the skin for a few days after the treatment
- to use the wound healing cream
- to avoid overheating of the treated skin (e.g. sauna, hot baths) and irrelevant physical effort that rise up blood pressure (workouts) as well as situations involving skin injuries.
- the thread veins have to be properly cared on a day-to-day basis.
- to apply appropriate beauty products/cosmetics fitting the spider veins, that assist in shrinking and strengthening of the capillaries.
- deficiencies of B2, PP and C Vitamins need to be supplemented.
- to protect the skin from cold and moisture through applying protective creams in the fall and winter time.