|Czas trwania zabiegu:||90 minut|
|Rekomendowana ilość zabiegów:||3-5|
|Cel:||kompleksowa odnowa skóry|
Choose a salon, to know the price of the treatment. The treatment is available in the salons: Łódź, Warszawa, Widok, Warszawa, Hanki Czaki, Warszawa, Egejska, Wrocław, Toruń, Szczecin, Poznań, Płock, Opole, Kraków, Kielce, Gdynia, Kalisz, Gdańsk, Częstochowa, Bielsko-Biała, Lublin, Katowice, Bydgoszcz
Non-elastic skin, unsightly stretch marks, scars and aggravated wrinkles - if you find that your problem, we have a perfect solution for you - skin micro-needling treatment.
DermaPen® stimulating natural skin renewal by invigorating regenerative skin processes. This whole thing happens thanks to automatic skin micro-needling by pulsating needles.
The skin micro-needling treatment cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- History of allergies
- Pustular or nodular rosacea
- Concurrent use of anticoagulant medication
- Unnecessarily frequent needling sessions
- Injectable neuromodulators
- Injectable fillers
- Presence of palmar or plantar keloid scarring
- Moles, Skin Tags and Various Lesions.
We work on the best high-tech device - DermaPen®. It is the new industry standard in advanced skin micro-needling.
DermaPen® is a fractional micro-needling device that works to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. It is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing pore size, stretch marks, keloid, surgical and acne scars. It can also be used in combination with other rejuvenation products such as laser therapy and IPL therapy to increase transdermal delivery and efficacy of active cosmeceuticals. The Dermapen has been shown to aid in wound healing and stimulation.
Before the treatment
It is not necessary to prepare the skin in a particular way prior to the treatment. The skin should be clean, without pathological exanthemas. The treatment has to be preceded with the consultation.
Owing to a unique cooling system, discomfort throughout the treatment is inconsiderable and there is no need of anesthesia. A treatment may be followed by a short-term (up to 2 days) slight redness and edema. If intensive, it is not needed to reduce the patient’s activities.
- Na początku kosmetolog znieczula miejsce mające zostać poddane zabiegowi specjalnym kremem
- Po tym jak znieczulenie zacznie działać kosmetolog przechodzi do mikronakłuwania skóry specjalistycznym urządzeniem DermaPen wyposażonym w kilkanaście drobnych, cienkich igiełek.
- Na koniec zabiegu na twarz zostaje nałożony specjalny krem znieczulający
After the treatment we recommend:
- not to expose the skin to the sun (or solarium) for minimum one month following the treatment
- to protect the skin with high SPF, because the UV radiation may cause discolorations
- not to apply irritating or drying agents onto the skin for a few days after the treatment
- to use the wound healing cream
- to avoid overheating of the treated skin (e.g. sauna, hot baths) and irrelevant physical effort that rise up blood pressure (workouts) as well as situations involving skin injuries.
- the thread veins have to be properly cared on a day-to-day basis.
- to apply appropriate beauty products/cosmetics fitting the spider veins, that assist in shrinking and strengthening of the capillaries.
- deficiencies of B2, PP and C Vitamins need to be supplemented.
- to protect the skin from cold and moisture through applying protective creams in the fall and winter time.