|Czas trwania zabiegu:||30-90minut|
|Rekomendowana ilość zabiegów||6-15|
|Cel:||skuteczne usunięcie cellulitu|
Choose a salon, to know the price of the treatment. The treatment is available in the salons: Łódź, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Kalisz, Gdynia, Katowice, Kielce, Kraków, Lublin, Opole, Poznań, Szczecin, Toruń, Wrocław, Warszawa, Egejska, Warszawa, Hanki Czaki, Warszawa, Widok
Carboxytherapy employs injections of infuse gaseous carbon dioxide below the skin of face, neck, décolleté area, hands, head, thighs and other parts of the body that need efficient support. Carboxytherapy provides prompt and, most of all, permanent effects. The stimulation of processes increasing the amount of collagen and elastin within the skin and extension of blood vessels result in considerable enhancement of skin conditions. No pain, no scalpel, au naturel!
The treatments are recommended for people who have the following problems:
- stretch marks
- local fat accumulations
- hair loss
- fine lines and wrinkles
- skin dryness
- tight skin
- problems with the face oval
- acne complexion
- shadows and bags under the eyes.
CELLULITE REMOVAL BY CARBOXYTHERAPY
Carboxytherapy treatment is also a great solution for those people who has a trouble with cellulite.
The procedure involves activation of receptors which take part in the natural lipolisys of fat by the subcutaneous application of CO2. In addition, capacity of the blood vessels increases, what causes more efficient operation of the lymphatic system.
Carboxytherapy for cellulite or fatness is a an excellent alternative to classic liposuction. It is not burdened of complications resulting from traditional method.
We recommend to have several treatments every 7-14 days and to have the treatment which will sustain achieved results once a year.
There are numerous contraindications which makes it inadvisable to use carboxytherapy. All these cases have been listed below:
- pulmonary embolism
- sickle cell disease
- severe pulmonary diseases
- kidneys diseases
- pregnancy and breast feeding
- uncontrollable blood pressure
- infections and diseases in the treated area
- psoriasis, eczema, rash, irritated and right-after-sunbathing skin
- colloid scars, healing disorder
- recent surgery treatment
- cancers and premalignant cases (marks)
- cold sore
- recent cardiac infarction, pectoris
- immunosuppression or immunology diseases.
Carboxytherapy is meant to inject pure carbon dioxide to all skin layers, ca. 1-10 mm deep, by means of micro-injection done with a special vaccinator. Active substances operate in an optimal way as they reach directly the target areas.
The therapy, depending on the type of ailment and location, consists of several treatments carried out at the intervals of 7-14 days. Following the series of treatments, the skin will return to its optimum conditions.
Before the treatment
Carboxytherapy treatment does not require any special preparation. The patient must not take an aspirin or other antithrombotic agents. It is possible to apply an enhancing ointment including vitamin K. Further details will be given upon consultation.
- Kosmetolog dezynfekuje miejsce, którym ma zostać wykonany zabieg karboksyterapii
- Miejsce przy miejscu za pomocą iniekcji wtłacza w skórę medyczny dwutlenek węgla, a następnie rozprowadza równomiernie pod skórą
After the treatment we recommend:
- to avoid sunbathing
- not to expose the skin to ultimate thermal changes
- to avoid possible infection.