|Czas trwania zabiegu:||120 minut|
|Rekomendowana ilość zabiegów||1-2|
Choose a salon, to know the price of the treatment. The treatment is available in the salons: Płock, Łódź
Permanent makeup is intended to bring out the natural colour and contour of lips, eyebrows and line lash.
Thanks to the dental and local anaesthetics, permanent makeup is totally painless treatment.
KThe permanent makeup cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- when taking steroids
- when having active skin lesions - bacterial, viral, fungal
- when having raised temperature or any infections
- when taking antithrombotic agents
- with diseases of the retina and cornea of the eye.
Making a permanent makeup consists in filling in natural pigments into intercellular space of epidermis. The pigments are non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
Effects of permanent makeup lingers for 3 years.
When the time lapses, pigments incrementally fades. This should be considered when the color is chosen.
Before the treatment
Before every treatment, it is necessary to meet with our cosmetologist to determine the desired colour and shape of the make up. Before the pigmentation, cosmetologist make the initial drawing, which shows approximate end results.
Cosmetologist always consider the client’s habits and the natural colour, shape and symmetry of exact part of the body.
During the treatment may occur swelling or irritate the skin. This is natural symptom which stands down quickly.
Using specialistic anesthetic creams may eliminate related to the pain discomfort.
Making a permanent makeup may last from 30 minutes to 1 hour - it depends from the treated place. It is possible to come back to daily activities the day after treatment.
- Podczas wykonywania zabiegu może dojść do obrzęku i podrażnienia - jest to zupełnie normalny objaw, który szybko ustępuje.
- Dyskomfort związany z bólem niwelują specjalistyczne, nowoczesne kremy znieczulające, które redukują przykre doznania prawie do zera. W zależności od miejsca pigmentacji zabieg trwa od 30min do 1h. Już następnego dnia można wrócić do swoich codziennych obowiązków, pod warunkiem, że nie będzie nam przeszkadzać intensywne zabarwienie ust, brwi lub oczu.
- 2-3 days after the treatment epidermis starts to flake. When it happens, it is very important to permanently moisturize the skin by the special creams or ointments. We recommend Solcoseryl or Alantan.
- 4-5 days after treatment colouring fades about 50%. That is why it is not necessary to fear of the first impression right after the treatment when the colour is very intensive.
- People with tendency to herpes should be taking antiviral medicines (e.g. Heviran) and use antiviral ointments (e.g. Zovirax).
- 3-4 weeks after the treatment it is necessary to make a correction which is aimed to reinforce and strengthen the results. Laser DeLux is not responsible for the results of treatment if the correction is not performed. First correction is always free, under condition that it will be made 5 weeks after the treatment. The date of correction is always booked right after the treatment. In other cases, correction costs PLN 200-300.
- After a year of treatment, the supplement of permanent makeup costs 50% less than the actual price of this treatment. Supplementation of permanent makeup can be made more than a year after the treatment - it depends on the rank of makeup’s brightening.