|Czas trwania zabiegu:||od 20 do 90 minut|
|Rekomendowana ilość zabiegów:||6-15|
|Cel terapii:||usuwanie cellulitu|
Twarz i włosy
PAKIET 6 ZABIEGÓW!
CENA 1 ZABIEGU
PAKIET 10 ZABIEGÓW!
CENA 1 ZABIEGU
Carboxytherapy, i.e., carbon dioxide therapy. Supports the processes of increasing the amount of collagen and elastin in the skin and development of blood vessels. Thanks to these processes, skin condition is quickly improved. The treatment involves injecting small doses of CO2 on the face, neck, cleavage, hands and other parts of the body that require intervention.
The treatment is a good solution for people who have problems with: cellulite, stretch marks, hair loss, dry skin, acne or people who wants to improve face shape.
Sample opinions of our clients:
- "Carboxytherapy is the answer for all those who can not cope with cellulite and stretch marks! Sensational effects were visible in my case after the third visit." I recommend Laser DeLux beauty salon with all my heart - wonderful service, the best equipment.
- "I don’t know how I could live without carboxytherapy treatments!" If I knew beforehand what effects they could give, I would have signed in long ago . My cellulite has completely disappeared !! I was shocked, my stretch marks also lighten.
- "I recommend Laser DeLux beauty salon, I went there for carboxytherapy and I must say that the effects are spectacular! The treatment was painless, expertly made and fast."
When carboxytherapy is not recommended? The exclusion for the procedure is:
- pulmonary embolism;
- sickle cell anemia;
- severe lung diseases;
- renal failure;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- unstabilized blood pressure;
- inflammatory and disease changes in the procedure area;
- psoriasis, eczema, rash, skin irritated and freshly tanned;
- disease history of colloidal scars, healing disorders;
- recently completed surgical procedures;
- tumors and cancerous conditions (signs);
- recent myocardial infarction, angina;
- immunosuppression or diseases of the immune system;
Julié Intelligent System
Carboxytherapy consists of injecting small doses of pure carbon dioxide into all skin layers to a depth of about 1-10 mm with the help of microinjection with a special pistol. This is a safe method, minimally invasive, and most important — clinically proven.
The Julié Intelligent System selects the treatment parameters not only for the given indication, but also for its stage and level of advancement.
Thanks to the use of DHS®, the carboxytherapy procedure becomes more comfortable than ever before.
Double Heating System is an innovative mode of double heating carbon dioxide. It is a patented combination of an external and internal heating system. Choosing a Julié carboxytherapy gives you a guarantee of safety. The device has the required quality certificates, however, the quality of CO2 used during the treatment of CO2 — medical carbon dioxide with a purity 99.5%, makes us sure that the therapy will be safe and free of unwanted side effects.
Carboxytherapy gives quick and — most importantly — lasting results
The procedure consist of the receptors activation participating in the natural fat lipolysis, using a CO2 subcutaneous application. In addition, the capacity of blood vessels is increased, which results into more efficient work of the lymphatic system.
Carboxytherapy of fat and cellulite is a great alternative to classic liposuction, not burdened with complications accompanying the traditional method.
It’s recommended to perform several treatments at intervals of 7-14 days and once a year, a procedure that sustains the obtained effects.
Before the treatment
- Zabieg nie wymaga szczególnego przygotowania. Należy pamiętać, że nie wolno przyjmować aspiryny oraz innych środków obniżających krzepliwość krwi. Dozwolone jest zastosowanie maści wzmacniającej z witaminą K.
- Kosmetolog dezynfekuje miejsce, którym ma zostać wykonany zabieg karboksyterapii.
- Miejsce przy miejscu za pomocą iniekcji wtłacza w skórę medyczny dwutlenek węgla, a następnie rozprowadza równomiernie pod skórą.
- Zalecamy, aby po wykonaniu terapii unikać zakażeń, słońca oraz poddawania skóry silnym zmianom termicznym.